- Relieve lower back stress
- Improve hip, shoulder, and spine alignment
- Relieve bones from compression due to gravity
- Replace the use of multiple positioning pillows
- Reduce potential for bedsores by distributing patient's weight bearing areas and improving blood circulation
- "I'm a side sleeper normally & snore when on my back. With the body pillow, my snoring has dramatically reduced. The lack of a body pillow makes it a restless night."
Bean Cover Swatches
To order covers seperately click HERE
Therapeutic Positioning Body PillowDiscover Total Body Comfort
Imagine waking up the same position that you went to sleep in 8 hours before. There is no need for tossing and turning if you are properly supported by the Sleeping Bean.
The Original Sleeping Bean Body pillow is the first and finest body pillow made. Its extra long (5 1/2 ft.) cylindrical shape was designed to conform naturally to the human body to allow sleeping in the healthiest possible position - the semi-fetal curl. Soft and huggable, the cylindrical Bean is made from 100% cotton and filled with premium recycled poly-fiber, Organic kapok fiber, white goose feather, that molds to support your body. As you sleep, it effortlessly aligns your spine, reduces pain and muscle stress, and encourages healthy sleep positions.
Recommended by Parenting Magazine - Jan 1997, the Sleeping Bean is a life saver for pregnant women trying to find a comfortable sleep position and can even help in the delivery room for labor positioning. And after delivery, the Sleeping Bean is a great aid to a nursing mother as she holds and feeds her baby. See our Maternity Products section.
Recommended by doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists whenever proper support can be beneficial for back problems, sleep disorders, post-operative recovery, geriatric care, pregnancy and nursing, and relief of both physical and emotional stress.
Children and Teens love the smaller Teen Bean (4 1/2 ft.)The Bean provides emotional comfort which can ward off the Boogie Man and make sleep easier.
Pure 100% cotton pillowcases are custom fitted, washable and have hidden zippers. Available separately in the following colors: White, Natural (unbleached), Light Blue, Hunter Green, Burgundy, and Granny Stripe (blue ticking stripe). Flannel colors include: natural, white, light blue, and rose. Organic options are Flannel and Sateen.
All handcrafted in the U.S.A.
All sizes are available in 5 styles:
- Green - Recycled polyfiber, unbleached, all cotton shell.
- Veggie - Natural (silk-like) tree seed fiber, unbleached, all cotton shell.
- Hypo-Allergenic - Polyfill, all cotton shell.
- Staph-Check - Microvent soft vinyl ticking is fluid proof, fire proof, anti-microbial, and easily wiped down with a moist sponge. This special positioning Sleeping Bean is designed for home health care, long term care, and for people with disabilities and has helped thousands of patients find therapeutic comfort during difficult times.
The extremely comfortable pillow has been put through a month of laying, sitting, bending, molding etc. and has been an obvious success as a Christmas present! My girlfriend loves it a lot (not as much as she loves me or I'd have to have a pillow fight and the pillow would lose). Now no one dares try pry her fingers off of it. It's nice to have more ways for her to think of me when I can't see her. Everything is great. You have most excellent and understanding service! - Melynda
In order to wash the body pillow, simply take the filling out, wash the cover, and replace the filling. If it is filled with kapok, be sure to remove the filling outdoors as kapok is very light and fluffy and will cause a mess indoors.
Sleeping Bean Body Pillow