JoSha Wipes - 50 Pack
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Select one of our wonderful scents in an economical, resealable 50-wipe pack.
Lavender is one of the most popular essential oils. It has a clean, calming aroma with multiple benefits. It is anti-bacterial, anti-septic, and naturally cleansing. It relieves allergies, PMS, shock, insomnia, and stress, and promotes feelings of love, peace, and health. One of the most important benefits of lavender is that it is normalizing, or balancing, to the body’s energies, helping us get our hyper and stagnant feelings under control. Use Lavender to restore balance and evoke a sense of calm and relaxation.
Tea Tree Oil is fresh and natural scent that has been long used as one of nature’s most effective cleansing oils. Originating from Australia, Tea Tree essential oil is obtained by distilling the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia and has been found to be anti-microbial, anti-septic, as well as anti-bacterial. Use Tea Tree Oil for its natural cleansing and healing properties and to refresh a tired body and soul.
- Water, Aloe Vera, Polysorbate 20, Optiphen, Lavender Essential Oil (Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tangerine, Tea Tree Essential Oils respectively), Vitamin E, Citric Acid
- Aloe Vera is a very common natural extract from the plant. It is widely used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical preparations for its soothing and healing properties.
- Polysorbate 20 is a natural emulsifier that bonds the water and the essential oils.
- Optiphen is a natural and safe preservative accepted globally. It is a unique formulation which consists of phenoxyethanol and an emollient base.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is an important antioxidant. Vitamin E is often used in skin care products because it is believed to play a role in encouraging skin healing and reducing scarring after injuries.
- Citric Acid comes from citrus fruits. It is a natural preservative and is also used as a cleaning agent and antioxidant.