Organic Kapok Pillow
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 4.00 pounds
Our natural Organic Kapok pillows are environmentally friendly, very comfortable and covered in 100% unbleached cotton ticking. Comes overstuffed, but fill is removable to obtain desired firmness.
Kapok is a very light and fluffy fiber made from tree seeds, and makes for an
amazingly comfortable yet firm pillow filling. |
Makes a wonderful companion to the Veggie Kapok sleeping bean.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Made in USA
- 100% organic cotton fabric with a luxurious 500 thread count sateen finish - 100% made in USA
- Our Natural Organic Kapok Pillow is soft like down yet firm enough to not bottom out - providing great head and neck support and unparalled comfort.
- This exceptional silky lightweight fluffy fiber comes from Rain Forest Kapok trees - Responsibly harvested to maintain an annual supply
- Protect your health, home and planet with our non-toxic petroleum free natural kapok pillows.
- Bean Products Pillows, also come in a wide choice of sizes and fills - Cotton and Organic Cotton Fabric are used to make Buckwheat, Millet, and MultiGrain filled pillows